I can not believe that Troy is a half a year old. WOW, time flies! He is so much fun right now...I know I say that every month, but he really is. We are really blessed because he really is a sweet, happy baby. He absolutely loves his jumperoo. It is a blast to watch him in it. Most days, he would stay it in for an hour if we'd let him. He is a good little eater too. He eats rice and a vegetable at daycare, and normally two vegetables and a fruit for dinner. He does not like sweet peas very much, but he does like everything else. I think sweet potatoes are his favorite. He still drinks 5-6 bottles a day. My goal was to give him breastmilk for 6 months...I met my goal and now he gets formula only. It was really hard to keep up with pumping after my Washington trip. At his 6 month check up, he weighed over 16 pounds.
He is almost sitting up by himself. He is definately a "roller." He will roll all around the living room.
Things I love about my baby this month:
I love how happy he is.
I love how he turns his head to find you when you're talking to him.
I love how calm he is.
I love how when you go to pick him up out of car seat, he tries to "help" you by arching his back to get out.
No comments:
Post a Comment