Troy first rolled over on Saturday, Sept 25. Neither Brian nor I got to see it. I was out running errands and Brian was working around the house. He walked out of the room and then walked back in and Troy was on his stomach. The next morning, I did get to see Troy roll over. I was very glad I got to see him roll over that morning because I had to go to a conference in Montgomery that evening. He has pretty much rolled over every morning since then.
I have tried to get it on video, but I always miss it. I had asked his daycare teachers several times if they had seen him roll over, but they laughed and said the same thing we have been saying...you have to put him down for him to actually roll over. On Thursday, October 15, I had a voice mail on my phone from his daycare teacher. She said this is not an emergency, "I just wanted you to know that Troy rolled over today."
Here is a video of Troy rolling over on Oct 2. He does eventually get his arm out from underneath him, I just quit filming before then.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
No comments:
Post a Comment