
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
One of the fun things about being a parent is that you get to take your child to all the "kid" things. I know Troy isn't old enough to really know what's going on, but it's fun to take him places. I had never been to a pumpkin patch before, so I had a lot of fun seeing what it was. We visited the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch in Clanton. Troy fell asleep on the way there, so when we got there Brian and I decided to go ahead and eat lunch. When Troy woke up, we rode the wagon to the pumpkin patch and picked out a pumpkin. It was a gorgeous day outside, so we had a lot of fun. We also took A TON of pictures, but Troy does not like to look at the camera. As one of my students always says, "He was acting like a baby."






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
What a fun family trip. You got some really great pics even if he wasn't looking at the camera.
ReplyDelete