Saturday, September 11, 2010
Hallie's Birthday
Today was Hallie's birthday party. We had a great time watching Hallie spend time with her friends. Right before we left, I wanted a picture of grandma and grandpa with all their grandkids. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get all the kids making normal faces and looking at the camera at the same time, but at least they are all smiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
Dawn, I love it that the kids are so animated. They all look wonderful and Troy was so peaceful sleeping in my arms. I think it's a great picture.
ReplyDeleteSally