This week, Brian started his new job, so it has been me and Troy by ourselves during the day. I have truly enjoyed spending this special time with my son. I have gone to a mommy group twice and that has been helpful and fun as I connect with other moms. At the first meeting, Troy was the youngest one there, but one of the biggest. It was so weird seeing all these tiny 6 pound babies.
Exciting things that happened this week: his umbilical cord came off, he is starting to stay awake longer periods of time, and he is eating much better.
At his 2 week appointment, he weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces and was 20 inches long. The doctor said everything looked good.
One of the funniest things that Troy does is grunt. Yes, he is a grunter when it's time to go to the bathroom. It's like clockwork, you feed him, you lay him down, he grunts for 20 minutes, you change him, then he goes to sleep. It's pretty funny.
Brian and I left Troy with my mom for about an hour so that we could eat dinner on his two week birthday. That was my first time to leave Troy at all.
Troy and his grandma - first babysitting event

Week 2 Photo

No comments:
Post a Comment