Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pregnancy Brain

I got a text from my brother last night...
"Mrs. Bone, just curious, do you sign all your thank you notes to people your age Love, Mrs. Bone". I died laughing after I read his text.

Saturday I finished writing all my thank you notes, including the ones to my students, and I guess I was in Mrs. Bone mode and I signed the thank you card to John's girlfriend (who is my age) Love, Mrs. Bone. I was telling Dee about it and she laughed and said that I signed one of hers Love, Dawn and the the other Love, Dawn Bone (I guess I needed to let her know which Dawn the note was from). There is no telling how I signed all of my cards. It could be Dawn, Dawn Bone or the famous Mrs. Bone.

All I can do is blame it on pregnancy brain. I got a good laugh out of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...