Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One last trip


This past weekend, Brian and I went camping at Fort Pickens, Florida to enjoy one last trip together without children. The weather was beautiful and the trip was very relaxing. We checked out books from the library before we went. I checked out two books and Brian checked out three. I read both of my books and Brian read all of his books AND all of mine. Most of all, I had a great time relaxing on the beach. The only downside was the multiple trips to the bathhouse in the middle of the night. I told Brian that I will be glad when HE can take Troy to the bathroom so that I can get a break from taking him.

Sunday night, we sat on the beach for a long time and day dreamed about what Troy will be like. Even though we had a great time by ourselves, I know we both look forward to the day that we can bring Troy camping with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...