Saturday, April 24, 2010

Baby Movement

Many weeks ago, I was so excited when I first realized that Troy was moving. Not many people have been able to feel him though, he just doesn't perform. He will be moving a lot, and then I'll tell someone, but as soon as they put their hand on my stomach, he'll quit moving.

My favorite thing though is to WATCH him move! I love it! It's like he doesn't know people are watching him so he moves and doesn't stop. I wanted to catch it on video and after about 6 tries, I was able to get a good shot.

This video is for My Aunt Glenda (who gave us the cool flip camera).

1 comment:

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...