
I had my 32 week doctor's appointment this week. I actually went to the doctor yesterday and was so excited when I drove in and the parking lot was empty. I knew that meant that there wouldn't be much waiting. Then, when I walked into waiting room and it was completely empty, I was really excited. When the nurse saw me walk in, she walked to the window with a puzzled look. I commented that it was empty and and she said we don't have a doctor today and asked who I supposed to see. I told her that I was supposed to see Dr. Adcock and she said Dr. Adcock is only here on Mondays. I knew I had not scheduled the appointment for Monday because I knew we would be out of town. She looked in the computer to see and my appointment was Wednesday with Dr. McKenzie. So not only did I have the day wrong, I had the doctor wrong too. All I can do is chalk it up to pregnancy brain.
The appointment went fine. Troy's heartbeat was 136 and he was moving a lot for the nurse. This was my first time meeting Dr. McKenzie. He gave me a list of pediatricians in the area and told me it was time to find one. He was very nice and commented that my weight gain was ok and after he measured me, he said this was a BIG baby. He predicted AT LEAST 8 pounds.
I go back again in two weeks, and then after that I start my weekly visits. It's getting closer and closer now.
No comments:
Post a Comment