Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Willow

I copied an email from Dee about a dream she had.....

"I had a dream Sunday night that I was visiting ya'll at a hospital to celebrate the baby - it was a girl and you had named her "Willow" (I have no idea where this came from??? who knows, it was a dream after all!!!) and she had a head full of dark hair."

I am excited to find out in Jan what we are having. It doesn't matter to me. Brian thinks we are having a girl because "it looks like a girl in the ultrasound." I don't know how it could look like a girl, but apparently, it does. I keep telling him that I hope he's not disappointed (I know he won't be). The other night he responded back "I hope YOU'RE not disappointed." I asked how I would be disappointed and he said "When I'm right."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...