Saturday, September 8, 2018

Kaylee's birthday

We celebrated Kaylee's 7th birthday with breakfast at Bama Burgers.   She is a momma's girl and stayed right by me at breakfast.  She got lots of fun gifts; money, a diy blanket, diy scarves, Rescue Runt, Pizza Maker Barbie, playdough ice cream shop, doodle kit, and a tie dye set.  When we got home that afternoon, she played with every single toy except the tie dye kit and that's only because I wouldn't let her.

I have loved watching her grow and it amazes me that she is 7.  I look at her and she is so much like me, yet she is nothing like me.  I see so many good qualities in her that I wish I had!  She is independent, smart, persistant and she loves dance and baton.  I'm so proud of the little girl she is and I wish I could keep her little forever, yet I also look forward to continuing to watch her grow.  It seems like yesterday that she was my baby and now she's not a baby anymore.

We gave her our gift Sunday morning.  It was a pink real sewing maching with a kitty set to sew. She loves to do things her momma loves to do.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...