Friday, September 28, 2018

Shelby County Homecoming Parade


Kaylee got to participate in the Shelby County Homecoming parade with her dance team.  I took a few minutes away from work and went to their school to watch.  I went to Kaylee's float to speak to her and when I first walked up to the float, I couldn't find her.  I was expecting her to have on a white shirt which is one reason I couldn't find her, but then when I got close, I was still having a hard time finding her.  All of the girls had on dance makeup!  I walked up to who I thought was Kaylee and hesitantly said Kaylee - and she smiled that toothless smile and I knew it was her!  My goodness my baby girl looks grown.

She had so much fun in the parade!  I got to watch with Troy's class and has her trailer came by, she had the prettiest smile.  She told me after the parade that they got to dance on the float.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...