Friday, May 11, 2018

Field Day

I had a blast working at Kaylee and Troy’s field day.   I was assigned to work the angry birds station in which the kids had to use a big sling shot and a ball to knock down boxes.

I didn’t get to see my kids much during field day.   When Kaylee saw me, she ran over and gave me a kiss and did my game several times.   When Troy’s class came out, he was too busy playing with his friends.   I don’t even think he played my game at all. 

At the end of the day, Troy told me he was chosen to be the one that got to pie the principal in the face.   There were only two kids in the entire school who had perfect attendance and he was one of the two.   He was so excited and it was fun to watch.  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...