I signed Kaylee up for gymnastics at the beginning of May. I have thought about it for a while and even called last fall to see about signing her up but didn't know if I could balance getting two kids different places and she was already in dance. I was talking to a friend about it and she was telling me how much her little one loved it and so I thought I could sign Kaylee up for the summer since dance would be over. I called expecting to get on a waiting list, but they actually had an opening on Wednesday afternoons, which is a perfect time before church because we don't go home after school anyway. So she started her first lesson the first of March.
She says her favorite part is playing in the square pit and doing jumping jacks. Hopefully, she will learn some skills as well as having fun.





No comments:
Post a Comment