Thanksgiving was very eventful this year. Troy started throwing up the day before Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving morning, he was very cuddly and I could tell that he still didn't feel well. He and Brian stayed home while Kaylee and I went to Mindy's house for Thanksgiving lunch. We were supposed to have Brian's family over for dinner, but because Troy didn't feel well, only Sally came.
By Monday, Kaylee got sick and Brian stayed home with her. It hit me on Tuesday, and Brian caught it on Thursday. The nasty bug made it's way through all four of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...

No comments:
Post a Comment