Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Troy's PreK class got to go on a field trip to Old Baker's Farm.  I got to go with him and it was a lot of fun.  First, we got to see baby cows.  Troy wouldn't pet them though.  Then, we rode the wagon out to the pumpkin field.  Troy was proud of the pumpkins he picked.  He said this was his favorite part of the day, riding on the tractor and picking out his pumpkin.  
After we picked out our pumpkins, we ate lunch and then took group pictures.  Then we got to learn about cotton pickin'. This was probably my favorite part because I'm not sure I've ever picked cotton before.  It was also very educational.  After we picked cotton, we got to go in the hay maze.  Troy loved running through the maze with his friends.  Then, we went into the barn and the kids got to touch the animals.  Troy touched all the smaller animals, but wouldn't touch the bigger ones.


























I love his expressions in some of these pictures because he is so unsure about petting the animals.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...