Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Weekend of Homecomings

Friday night was homecoming at the school where I teach.  I am senior sponsor, so I spent lots of hours helping the senior class decorate their hall.  The kids picked a fun theme, so it was fun to tie everything together.  They also won the hall decoration category, so all the hard work paid off.






Our beloved Troy Trojans have not had a good football season, but we are devoted fans none the less. So Saturday morning, we woke up and headed to Troy to catch the Homecoming parade and the football game.  It was a fun day spent with friends, and Troy won the homecoming game (it's the only game they've won all year).




Sunday ended the homecoming weekend with a reunion at the church I attended for over 20 years.  It was so much fun to see so many people, and especially ones from my youth group days.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...