The team party was at the Dixons. Nine of the twelve kids on the team came, so it was a ton of fun. The kids played in the baby pool, the slip and slide, and just played together. I blew up 400 balloons and the coaches and players had a water balloon fight. It was a lot of fun to watch them play.
They all got a trophy for playing and Coach Joel said specific things about each child. He talked about how Troy became such a hitter by the end of the season.
We really did have a great experience with the Columbiana Wildcats t-ball team.
Monday, June 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
No comments:
Post a Comment