Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of School

I truly enjoyed having the kids home with me all summer.  I was worried about them going back to daycare full time, but both adapted easy.  Troy loves to go in the morning and runs in to his morning teacher every morning.  She really is so sweet to him.

Troy is an EATER in the mornings too.  As soon as he wakes up he says, "I want cereal bar"...but what is so funny is the way he says "cereal".  For breakfast, he'll eat a cereal bar, a pop tart and some cereal.  Yes, he eats all of that almost every morning.

His second favorite thing to do in the morning is to wake up sissy. We get Troy dressed and ready first and then I'll get Kaylee up. Troy will run in her room saying, "Sissy, Sissy, up, up". He'll climb on the side of her crib and she will eventually stand up and they both smile and laugh.

First day of "school" pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...