Our little girl is getting so big. I can't believe how fast time is going. There are honestly times when I tear up because it is going so fast.
She started eating table food this month. Right now, I am making her food by steaming it and then pureeing it with the food processor. She LOVES sweet potatoes. She has also eaten squash, carrots and bananas, but sweet potatoes are definately her favorite. She is still nursing very well and I am so excited about that. I do still pump at work and I'm able to keep up with her as long as I go get her right after school.
She is still in a size 2 diaper and wears almost all 6 month clothing. It is fun to get her dressed every day because there are such cute girl clothing.
She LOVES to talk. Have I mentioned she loves to talk? It is so funny. She will carry on a conversation with anything. She loves to talk to her feet, her passy, her toys. It cracks me up. It is my favorite sound right now, so please remind me in a couple of years in case I complain that she talks too much.
She is still very much a mommy's girl and I have to admit, she has me wrapped around her finger. When I put my hand on her chest and she holds my hand there, it melts my heart. She is so sweet.
Troy is still a very good big brother. He loves to make her laugh. He will get right up in her face to get her to smile. She just watches him and follows him with her eyes.
Things I love about my baby this month:
I love her voice. I hope I never forget her babbles.
I love her facial expressions. It is so fun to interact with her.
I love how she holds my hand.
I love having dinner at the table with my entire family.
I love how patient she is with Troy. When I'm holding her and he is climbing all over me, she just looks at him and smiles.
Look how big she is in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment