The conversation goes like this:
BRIAN: "What do you want to do?"
ME: "I don't care. What do you want to do?"
BRIAN: "I don't care, what do you want to do?"
Thirty minutes later, we're still at home doing nothing. So for my gift, I gave him a year worth of PRE PLANNED dates...there is no thinking involved, the decision has already been made. At the first of each month, he will open the envelope that has that month's date planned out. I'm excited about it and I'm anxious to see his reaction each month. Some are complete surprises, some are off the wall dates, and some are normal dates. The pink folder has the month by month dates. The can has 24 cards for date night at home for when the kids go to bed. He can draw two date night cards each month. I'm excited about our adventures each month.
For February, we went bowling. I don't remember the last time I went bowling so it was really a lot of fun to me. Brian beat me one game and I beat him one game.
No comments:
Post a Comment