Monday, January 2, 2012

McWane Center

We went to the McWane center to start off the new year. We weren't sure if there were going to be things for Troy to do or not, but there was a lot to do and we had a lot of fun. We are officially "that family" now and have a membership to the McWane center. I can see Troy and Kaylee and me making lots of trips this summer when I'm looking to get out of the house with the kids.


One of Troy's favorite things was the submarine.



Brian took him to the aquarium part of it while I went to feed Kaylee and Brian said that he liked all the fish too.


My favorite part was the big "lite brite" toy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...