Many people are doing the 30 days of thanks, but I am going to list all 30 here in this post. There are so many things I am thankful for.
1. my salvation and God's grace
2. God's word
3. my relationship with Brian...I really do enjoy spending time with him and love how we built our family
4. my two babies...I'm still amazed that we went from a family of two to a family of four in two years.
5. Troy's personality...I love that he laughs and entertains for hours
6. Kaylee's cuddles...I love that she wants to be held and nuzzles under my chin
7. my extended family...I am so blessed with a great family with my mom, dad and brothers (and family) and Brian's parents, sister and her family. It has never been a battle where we're going to celebrate on holidays. I am also very thankful for the many aunts, cousins, etc
8. my church family...I enjoy going to Sunday school and our Tuesday night bible group so much
9. my friends...I have some of the best friends from childhood, from work, from church, and from college
10. my job...I do enjoy my job; I was meant to be a teacher
11. Brian's job...having going through unemployment several times, I am very grateful for the job that he has now and that he enjoys it
12. my house...even though I would love a HUGE craft room, I love the house we have
13. my neighbors...I love living in a neighborhood that I know a few of the neighbors. It's so nice to be able to call them to keep my dog, check my mail, or go trick or treating at the last minute with...the list goes on and on
14. my toys - I know this is really materialist, but I love my cricut, my embroidery maching, my sewing machine, my serger, my camera...I love MY toys.
15. my health
16. God's creation...fall is a beautiful time of year and I love seeing all the pretty trees. Sunsets are beautiful too and it reminds me of how awesome God is.
17. technology - I often say I don't know how people lived "back then". I love that I can "google" problems and fix them, I love that I can shop online, I love looking for craft ideas, and I love email.
18. my freedom...I appreciate everything our forefathers and military did for us...having family that were in the military makes me even more grateful.
19. Brian's friends...he has a group of friends that goes on a boys trip and a camping trip every year. I am so glad that he has this group of friends that he can talk to and fellowhip with and have "guy time"
20. music...it is so nice to be able to listen to music, plus music makes it a lot more fun to dance.
21. Troy and Kaylee's daycare...I know that they love my kids and I'm thankful that they take care of them everyday.
22. good food...having just celebrated Thanksgiving, I am extremely thankful for good food.
23. summer vacation...even though it's a long time from now, I am thankful that I get those days off.
24. weekends...I'm thankful that neither Brian nor I have usually have to work on weekends and we can spend time together as a family.
25. ability to travel...I love all the places we have been to and look forward to all the places we will go.
26. pictures...I love all the pictures and scrapbooks I have to help me remember precious moments.
27. my education...I am so glad that my parents encouraged me to go to college and then my husband encourage me to get my masters degree.
28. sleep...with two little ones, a full nights sleep is VERY rare, so I am thankful for the hours of sleep that I do get.
29. bathtime...Brian usually bathes Troy and it gives me a few minutes to update the blog (posts like this one).
30. my experiences...I am very thankful for all the experiences I have had, both good and bad, that have made me the person I am today.
No comments:
Post a Comment