Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kaylee - two months


Life with two babies is BUSY. It's great, but busy.

Kaylee had her two month check up Nov 9. She weighed 9 pounds, 7 ounces and was 23 inches long. She was small in all categories percentage wise. She CRIED when she got her shots and I felt so bad for her.

Kaylee still sleeps in her cradle in our room and most nights still gets up one time to eat. I love having our cradle next to my side of the bed and lots of nights she will just hold my hand. We occassionally get a full nights sleep, but most nights she and I end up on the couch after her middle of the night feeding. She loves to cuddle. She has also become a mommy's girl. Part of that is probably my fault because I hog holding her.

She wears a size 1 diaper and wears 0-3 and 3 month clothing. Her newborn stuff is completely too small now.

I've really enjoyed being home with her for nine weeks and dread going back to work and leaving her. She starts daycare on Monday, the 14th. I still plan to nurse her and hope that it goes ok once I go back to work.

Things I love about my baby this month.
I love how she loves to cuddle with me. Her favorite spot is laying on her chest with her head under my chin.
I love how alert she is now and how she watches everything.
I love little girl clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...