
Every month, I say this has been my favorite month, and this past month has still been one of my favorites. He is so much fun. Most of the time, he is so easy to make laugh. He is finally crawling the normal way, when he's not walking around or pulling up on something. He is also starting to stand by himself some.
One of his favorite things to do now is throw things. He and Max have so much fun. Troy will throw something and Max will chase it. I think Max gets frustrated though because Troy doesn't throw very far. His new love of throwing things can also be frustrating because he has discovered how to throw things from his high chair. Cheerios, green beans, cups, it doesn't matter. This is not a very good picture of him, but you can see that at this month's "photo shoot" Troy enjoyed throwing the blocks.

He still babbles a good bit, but we can't really tell what he is saying. I don't want to wish time away, but I can't wait to be able to understand him. His hair is growing in the back, but he still doesn't have much on top. In pictures, it looks redder than it is. It's actually very blonde. What he doesn't have in hair, he makes up for in teeth. He has SEVEN teeth, three on bottom and four on top.
He does not like anything on the coffee table. He feels it's his job to take everything off the coffee table and put it on the floor.
Things I love about my baby this month:
I love how inquisitive he is. He studies and observes everything.
I love how he fakes coughing because he things it's funny.
I love how he waves his hands when he is excited.
I love how he leans his head in for kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment