
Troy is a stander now! His favorite thing to do is to pull up on the coffee table and make laps around the table. I wonder how many laps make a mile? He still doesn't crawl the normal way, he still does the army crawl. He does get up on his knees more now and will crawl just a tiny, tiny bit, then he's back on his stomach going fast.
He is still a good eater. He's not afraid to try anything and he'll let you know if he likes it or not. He likes peas and mashed potatoes. Sometimes he likes macaroni and cheese and sometimes he does not. He loves cheerios and graham crackers. Most of the time, he'll have what we're having for dinner, but there are some nights when we still give him baby food.
Update on sleep...we are back to our normal sleeping schedule. Most nights Troy goes to bed around 7:30 and sleeps until 6:00. He is still a morning baby and that is the time he is the happiest.
Things I love about my baby this month:
I love his beautiful blue eyes.
I love how he dances (bounces up and down) when he's excited.
I love his personality...he's laid back, but stubborn at the same time. He will definately let you know if there is something he does not like or when he doesn't get his way.
No comments:
Post a Comment