Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moving up

Troy has been the youngest in his class since he started daycare. Lately though, they have gotten several new babies...when I say babies, I mean babies....6 week old babies and 8 week old babies. Lately, as they get a new baby, an older one moves up. Troy quickly went from being the youngest baby in his class to the oldest.

When I picked Troy up from daycare today, they had moved him up to the next class! I knew it was coming, I was told two weeks ago that the next new baby would mean that Troy would move up. I was ready for him to move up and be back with his "friends". However, when I picked him up today and he had a cubby in his new room, it broke my heart. How can my baby not be a baby anymore? I actually had tears in my eyes....and to top it off, he cried when I picked him up because he didn't want to leave the toy he was playing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...