Wednesday, March 2, 2011

9 months



Troy is still scooting everywhere...he leads with his right hand and drags his body along. He'll get up on his knees a good bit, but then when he's ready to move, he goes back to the army crawl. He's pretty quick this way though, so it's working for him. He LOVES to stand up now. I think he has more fun holding on to me and pulling up than he does playing with his toys. He just smiles. He does still play with his toys and Brian and I enjoy those few minutes we get by ourselves while Troy independently plays.

Troy is still a good eater, and in addition to baby food, he also eats table food. He's not afraid to try anything, including dog food (poor Max can only eat at certain times now).

He still babbles a good bit...can't quite make out anything he says for sure, but he does babble to himself often.

Diaper changes are impossible now. Troy does NOT sit still long enough for us to change his diaper. We are lucky if we get one on straight. He is wearing a size 4 diaper now.

At his 9 month check up, he weighed 21 pounds and 14 ounces. When they measured his head, it was off the charts (literally), so they re-measured it to get it on the charts. Babies who have big heads turn out smart, right?

Things I love about my baby this month:
I love how happy he is...he really is a good natured baby
I love how often he smiles.
I love watching him play and discover things


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...