
It is so hard to believe that Troy is 8 months old. It is really going by so fast.
This month, he has gotten really mobile. He scoots everywhere and is pretty fast at it too. He still isn't quite "crawling" but I think it won't be long before he will. He scoots to the kitchen, dining room, bedroom, he moves anywhere we are.
Brian got a new job this month, so our routine has changed on some mornings because he has to leave earlier. So mornings vary, some mornings I get him ready, some mornings Brian gets him ready. I still handle night time routines and Brian gets the bottles ready for the next day.
Troy is still eating stage 2 food and most of the time, he gobbles it up. He eats a fruit and oatmeal for breakfast, a vegetable and rice for lunch, and a vegetable and fruit for dinner. He also loves the baby puffs. It is fun watching him eat those...half go in his mouth, half end up on the floor.
He is talking more....he says dada a lot. If he is just babbling, he says dada....if he is crying, he says momma. I've tried to get him to say momma without crying, but he hasn't yet.
He is also very interested in Max, and Max is very patient with him.
Diaper changes have also been very interesting this month...as soon as you lay him on his back, he flips to his stomach. It's been a lot of "fun" trying to get diapers on him.
Things I love about my baby this month:
I love how he holds on to me when I carry him.
I love how sometimes when he smiles, he squints his eyes...I can really see his "three year old" smile when he does this....it's like he's saying cheeeeeeese!
I love how he laughs.
Last night, Brian and I went on a date. Brian asked me what my favorite part about being a mom is...I think right now, it's the cuddles, I love how he cuddles with me. I still love rocking him to sleep and how sweet he is. I love it when he is tired and lays his head on my shoulder.
I asked Brian the same thing and he said the giggles. Brian really can get him giggling. It is so cute to hear him laugh.
Getting pictures this month was interesting as well...Troy wants to play with the blocks...I'm sure the next couple of months are going to be interesting to try to keep the month to month pictures going.
No comments:
Post a Comment