Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Troy is still moving

I have felt bad for Brian because he hasn't been able to feel Troy move. He hasn't had much patience either though. I'll tell Brian he's moving and he will put his hand on my stomach for only a few minutes and then give up.

Finally, last night, Brian felt Troy move for the first time...and he wasn't even trying to feel him. I was holding Brian in bed and Troy was kicking away. Brian asked me if that was him that was moving or was that my stomach. I didn't even notice Troy moving, but then a few seconds later Brian asked again and it was Troy moving not me. It's kind of funny that Brian felt him move with his butt and not with his hands. Troy moved a good little while for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...