Tuesday, March 16, 2010
28 weeks
Saturday marked the 28 week mark. I had a doctor's appointment today. Troy's heartbeat was between 149-150. That's where it has been the entire time. I also took my glucose test and fortunately passed it, so I don't have to worry about that. Now, I go to the doctor every two weeks instead of once a month. I also have to start recording the baby movements each day. I'm sure the next two and half months will go by fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
No comments:
Post a Comment