Monday, June 18, 2018

Separate Vacations

We jokingly said we had separate vacations this year.  I took Kaylee to the beach and Brian took Troy to St. Louis for the Cardinals vs Cubs game for a quick weekend trip. 

Kaylee and I had a great time.  We stayed on the beach pretty much all day with a little time at the pool.  At one point, I told her for us to take our picture so we would always remember this trip, and she said, "Mommy, I will always remember this trip."  It melted my heart.

Troy and Brian had a great time too.  Not only did they go to the game, they also got to to the arch and the Cardinals baseball museum.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...