Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fall Ball

Troy had a very fun fall ball season.  This was his first time to play coach pitch in fall ball, and you could tell he had experience from the fall.  He was one of the better players on the team (I'm his mom, I'm supposed to say that, but he really was).  He got to play a couple of positions too - mainly first base and pitcher.

Brian got to be one of his coaches, so I know the memories they made together, Troy will always remember that. Brian spent most of his time coaching at first base.

It was a short, quick season, but so fun to watch him do something that I know he loves...and he loves baseball.






































Troy's homerun




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...