Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sold

We put our house for sale back in February.  This all came from a possibility of buying land.  We found land that we liked in August of 2013.  We made an offer on the land and after a couple of counter offers, we just couldn't agree with the sellers, so we took our offer off the table.  We decided then that we really wanted land to either build on, or buy a house with land so that we and the kids could have some freedom on our property.  So after a couple of months of cleaning and cleaning out, we listed out house with a six month listing.  At the end of the six months, we had decided we would take it off the market and just look again later.  In August when our listing was up, we were sure we were going to not relist it again.  So when the day came, our real estate agent told Brian that September was her busiest month and asked if we wanted to keep it listed until the end of September.  So, that's what we did.  Brian then painted the living room and the next week, our house sold.

It was bitter sweet to leave the house. We brought both of our babies home to that house.  We have had lots of good memories in that house.  We have friends in the neighborhood that we know we can call on at any time.  We loved the pool in the neighborhood.  Our small group from church meets in the neighborhood.  There are a lot of great things about the house, so leaving it was a little hard.






 
 

 
 
As soon as I get home to the new house everyday, I realize why we moved.  I love it.  I love the yard, I love the layout of the house, I love hearing the kids run through the house.  God has blessed us with exactly what we wanted.
 
Pictures of the new house to come soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...