Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

We have had a busy month of October.  We have so much to do at the new house, but I didn't want fall season to pass without us visiting the Pumpkin Patch.  We went to Old Baker's Farm.  Even after a cold week, it was a gorgeous, beautiful (even hot), day.






Troy was very particular in picking out his pumpkin.  He kept saying he wanted a little one.


They had a sign posted that said that the pumpkin crop had not been well this season, and they had to bring in pumpkins from other farms.  I got tickled with the bar codes on them.


 
I think the kids favorite part was riding the tractors.  They both loved it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...