We were able to go pick peaches at Mountain View Orchards again this summer. I think we will try to make this an annual event each summer. We went a group from our church's home school and there tons of people there. Troy loved riding the wagon in Mrs. Tara's lap.
The people that own Mountain View are such sweet people and he is always so nice to make sure the little ones are having fun and taken care of. I pray God blesses their business.
The peaches were delicious. I made peach muffins, peach preserves, and a loaf of peach bread.
The people that own Mountain View are such sweet people and he is always so nice to make sure the little ones are having fun and taken care of. I pray God blesses their business.
The peaches were delicious. I made peach muffins, peach preserves, and a loaf of peach bread.



No comments:
Post a Comment