
It is so hard to believe that Kaylee Jane is 18 months. My little baby is growing so fast. She is into everything and follows Troy around and copies Troy all the time. Most days, they play well together. Their favorite thing to do it push each other around in the Cozy Coupe. They also like to play together with her kitchen. They each have a chair, and they will tote that chair around all over the house, especially to the kitchen, so they can see what mommy is doing on the counters. They both also love to do the Hot Dog dance from
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Troy has recently started calling her Kaylee Bone. He started calling her sissy, then Kaylee Jane, and now Kaylee Bone, I don't know why he calls her that because we never call her that.

She is still a great eater. 90% of the time, she will eat whatever I give her, and eat more than one serving. Her quirkiness is that she will only drink out of certain sippy cups and will only drink milk and water, no juice. It is so frustrating, because I don't know what makes some cups "special." At first we thought it was a certain type of nipple, but we tried cups with similar nipples and that didn't work. Then, we thought it was cups with handles. We've tried several cups with handles, but that hasn't worked either. I even took her to the store and let her pick out cups, she carried them all through the store, carried them out to the car, and held them in the car all the way home. I filled it up with milk when we got home and gave it to her, and she threw it and pitched a fit. I caved and gave her milk in an old cup and she was happy. She even went a full day at daycare without drinking anything because they didn't have her "special" cup. She still gets a cup of milk before bed and Brian is usually the one that gives it to her. He really enjoys those cuddles because otherwise, she isn't much of a cuddler.

She is very much addicted to her paci. I've tried to make a conscience effort to not let her have them all day, but she always seems to find one somewhere.
She wears size 24 month clothing and I recently spent too much at a consignment sale because little girls clothes are so stinking cute. I've made several outfits too and am excited for her summer wardrobe. I only wish I could get her to wear bows. She kept this bow in long enough for me to take pictures, but that was it.

For the most part, she is a content baby. She loves to play and she is especially busy. She hasn't gone through the biting stage, but unfortunately, other kids in her class at daycare have and she got bit four times in one week this month. It cracks me up because her "write up" sheets at school say, "a friend bit Kaylee on the left arm" and she was treated with "tlc and lots of love."
Things I love about my baby this month:
I love how easily she goes to bed and naps.
I love how she leans her head in for kisses and it never stops at just one kiss; she keeps leaning in for more.
I love that her eyes are still blue.
I love listening to her chatter.
No comments:
Post a Comment