Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dr. Seuss week at the kid's school

The daycare that Troy and Kaylee go to celebrated Dr. Seuss week with fun activities for the kids.  I love that they do fun things with them.

Monday-Wear all green

Tuesday-Funny Socks
Wednesday-Wear a hat
Thursday-Goldfish for snack
Friday-Pajama day and Green eggs and ham for Breakfast while we read the book with Rick and Bubba!

I didn't get pictures everyday, but I loved them in their hats.  I thought they looked adorable.


Daycare sent me these pictures.  This is Thursday at school.  Neither one of the kids liked Thing 1 or Thing 2.  Kaylee cried and did not like them.

Troy cracks me up here that he is smiling from the camera, but is as far away from them as he can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...