My how this year has flown. Kaylee Jane isn't a baby anymore.
She did great this month adapting to formula. Each container I bought, I would think this would be the last one. Fortunately, I've only had to buy about 3 or 4 containers. I have missed nursing her, but I have enjoyed giving her a bottle too, and Brian has gotten those few minutes of cuddle time too. However, when she is finished taking bottles, I will NOT miss washing those. I forgot how many bottles you go through in a day. WOW! We have started weening her just this week off of formula and onto table food only. She LOVES to eat. She will eat anything. She loves spaghetti, rice and beans, macaroni and cheese, whatever I give her, she will eat. I was taking baby food to daycare and they told me to stop bringing it because she wanted to eat whatever they were having from the kitchen. She does that at home too. She insists that she eats whatever we're having and I can't cut it up fast enough. She is like a little bird waiting for the next bite. She has 8 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on bottom.
She is starting to take steps while holding on to something or someone. She'll stand up by the couch, but hasn't started walking around it yet. I kind of have to "force" her to walk. She just isn't interested.
She is in a size 3 diaper and wears 12 - 18 month clothing. Speaking of clothing, I have loved having a little girl that I can dress up. I've enjoyed making clothes for her. Several people have asked how I have time to make her stuff, but I know she is going to be this little only once, and I want her to have some handmade clothes. I do need to take pictures of them though, and I wish I had more time to make her more stuff.
- I love her facial expressions...if daddy tells her no, she pokes that bottom lip out. She'll also roll her eyes and give you that sneaky look too. I can't imagine how the next year will be!
- I really just love how cute and sweet she is. She makes me smile just looking at her.
No comments:
Post a Comment