Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Kaylee!

We had Kaylee's birthday party today...we just had a small family party.  Brian always said that no one should ever have a child during football season, and we broke that rule.  So, since football is played on Saturdays (and Troy had a home game yesterday), we had her party today on Sunday.

I knew months ago that I wanted to do a cupcake theme party....but time completely got away from me and I didn't get to do everything I wanted to.  It was fine, and everything was nice, but I feel bad for the 2nd child.  Kaylee, we do love you, but this two kid thing is exhausting...add that to football season and some things just didn't get done.   I did make her dress though....the smocking and everything.  I'm very proud of it.  I also made her a hat, a bib and the onesie to wear while she ate cake and then I just had two banners and cupcake toppers.   When I write it all out, it sounds like a lot, but it really was a simple party.










She loved her cake! A good bit ended up on the floor too, but she ate a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...