While I was gone, Troy's daycare called Brian and told him he had a 101 fever. Brian had to leave work and take him to the doctor. Troy had a double ear infection. The doctor also weighed Troy and he weight 16.7 pounds fully dressed. Brian had to stay home the next day with Troy. Troy hasn't been sick at all and of course when I'm out of town, he gets sick. I was heart broken that I wasn't there for him.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Washington, DC
I have a state FBLA officer this year at school. One of the responsibilities of a state officer is to attend the National Fall Leadership Conference, and her advisor must also attend. Therefore, I had to leave Brian and Troy and head to Washington, DC for 6 days. It was a great trip, but I did miss Brian and Troy very much.

While I was gone, Troy's daycare called Brian and told him he had a 101 fever. Brian had to leave work and take him to the doctor. Troy had a double ear infection. The doctor also weighed Troy and he weight 16.7 pounds fully dressed. Brian had to stay home the next day with Troy. Troy hasn't been sick at all and of course when I'm out of town, he gets sick. I was heart broken that I wasn't there for him.
While I was gone, Troy's daycare called Brian and told him he had a 101 fever. Brian had to leave work and take him to the doctor. Troy had a double ear infection. The doctor also weighed Troy and he weight 16.7 pounds fully dressed. Brian had to stay home the next day with Troy. Troy hasn't been sick at all and of course when I'm out of town, he gets sick. I was heart broken that I wasn't there for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
No comments:
Post a Comment