It's been another great month and it has flown by. Troy really is a lot of fun. He is so interactive now. He is so observant and loves his toys. We put a toy on his car seat and he loves to reach up to it and play with it. He has also loves his jumperoo.
I packed up his clothes tonight that no longer fit and it's amazing how big he has gotten. He is still an eater. He now eats rice cereal at daycare and baby food for dinner. He is also still drinking five-six bottles of milk each day (2-3 bottles of formula, and 3 bottles of breastmilk).
We've always said that when we had children, we wanted them to adapt to our busy lifestyle and schedule. We have done just that, and Troy doesn't miss a beat. We have taken him to Troy football games, Calera football games, and several other places. He is just such a good baby.
We're still in the same routine. Brian gets Troy dressed every morning and I take him to daycare.
Things I love about my baby this month:
I love watching him in his jumperoo.
I love watching him eat real food.
I love how he smells.
I LOVE that band practice is over and I get to go get him at 3:30 most days.
No comments:
Post a Comment