Thursday, July 15, 2010
Giggles and Smiles
The other morning, Brian and I woke up to the sounds of little tiny poots. This lasted for about 30 minutes. All of the sudden, I heard giggles, so I rolled over to look at Troy in his cradle, and he had the cutest grin on his face. How in the world does a little boy already know that pooting sounds are funny? It was precious...for a six week old, but I'm sure when he's older, I will not think it's so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
No comments:
Post a Comment