Brian and I were able to walk them into school the first morning. We took Kaylee to her class first, she put her lunch up and her snack up and then found her seat. She looks so grown at the table!
Then we walked Troy to his class. He hung his backpack up and then walked into class leaving Brian and I standing there! He's so grown!
When I picked them up from after school care, the worker told me that Kaylee had a rough transition into after school care. Somehow she got in the car rider line and not in the after school care line and when I didn't pick her up, she started crying. In the mean time, Troy went to the after school teacher and told them his sister was supposed to be there and she wasn't. So, they went to get her. I'm so proud of him for looking after his sister. Once she made it to after school care, she was good! By the time I got there, she was not scared anymore and was having a fun time playing.
They both said they had good days and were very much excited about the color code behavior system and their binders. As soon as we got home, they both had to show me everything in their binder and Troy immediately did his homework...for the week. We are looking forward to a great year.
No comments:
Post a Comment