Kaylee finished PreK! For their party, they sang a few songs with arm motions and dances. She did a great job at staying in line and doing what she was supposed to do.
Kaylee has made some very good friends at PreK and I'm so sad that they are all going separate ways. Her core group of friends are going to five different schools this fall. I love to see her laugh with her friends - there's not much better than a little girl laughing with her friends.
Kaylee has made some very good friends at PreK and I'm so sad that they are all going separate ways. Her core group of friends are going to five different schools this fall. I love to see her laugh with her friends - there's not much better than a little girl laughing with her friends.
The other crazy thing about her group of friends is that I taught several of their mommy's or daddy's. When I would pick Kaylee up from PreK, one of her friends would say, "you taught my daddy." and I would reply, "yes," and the point around the room and say, "and I taught your daddy, and your daddy, and your momma..."
She had a very fun year and I know that she is ready for kindergarten. I am so thankful for South Shelby and what an impact they've had on my children. We were blessed with great teachers over the years!
No comments:
Post a Comment