Sunday, September 18, 2016

Kaylee's 5th Birthday

I can't believe my precious baby girl is FIVE years old.  She will always be my baby girl.

On her actual birthday, she took cupcakes to daycare.  That afternoon when I picked her up, I told her she could have anything she wanted for dinner or we could go anywhere that she wanted.  She wanted to come home and eat jelly sandwiches - and she wanted the entire family to eat jelly sandwiches.  Luckily, we talked her into her eating jelly sandwiches, but the rest of us were allowed to eat another type of sandwich.



For her party, she wanted a mermaid party.  She loves mermaids.  On Saturday, Brian took her out for a little bit and when she came home, she came running into my room after seeing her cake and yelled, "Mommy, I LLOOVVEE the cake!"  It made this momma very happy that I didn't have to ask her to tell me that, and she did it on her own...so sweet.

She was fun to watch at her party - full of energy.  She loved having her friends over.  Each girl picked out beads for a sea shell necklace.  She got lots of Barbie stuff (camping Barbie, gymnast Barbie and hair salon Barbie).  She also got Shopkins, a flipazoo, a play dough set, a mermaid and mermaid bath, coloring kits, and a doll named Kaylee.

  





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...