For Kaylee's third birthday, we had the family over for a Minnie Mouse party. Kaylee was very excited about having a Minnie Party and mentioned that she wanted a Minnie Mouse party several times.
She got a bike from mom and dad, a Minnie Mouse microphone purse from Uncle John, some hotwheels cars and a pink family toy van from Grandma (Kaylee asked for cars), a music jewelry box full of play jewelry from Mommaw, a remote control Minnie Mouse car from the Echols and money from Pappi & Bobbie. I think she had a fantastic time at her party.
I made Minnie Mouse shaped rice krispy treats, chocolate covered Minnie Mouse shaped oreos, chips & buffalo chicken dip, grapes and cake.
We are truly blessed to have this spunky little girl in our lives. She keeps things entertaining for sure! She is not a cuddler, and when either of us gets a hug, it is really special and I want to hold on to her forever! She is a chatterbox and likes to use her voice (including screaming!). She is sassy, stubborn, and cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment