Monday, April 7, 2014

Peanut Butter Time

Growing up, I specifically remember my brother and I eating spoonfuls of peanut butter from the jar.  I especially remember my brother doing it all the time.  As I was cooking dinner one night, the kids were under my feet, and I thought to myself, hey, I can stall them a little bit by giving them a spoonful of peanut butter.  So I got two spoons and scooped out some peanut butter.  They both were a little confused at first, but soon realized it tasted good.  They walked away and I didn't think anything of it, I knew they were enjoying their special treat.  
 



 
 
Then, I walked into the living room and found this on my couch.  Apparently, they wiped their hands peanut butter hands on my couch.  Even after scrubbing it with a rag and water, I still couldn't get it up.  It's a special memory I'll always have of them and now I know to wait a little while longer before they are allowed to have peanut butter on a spoon again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...