It was beautiful! Troy liked playing in the snow, Kaylee, not so much. Tuesday afternoon, we went out in it immediately, and probably stayed out about 45 minutes before the kids got too cold. We tried to make a snowman, but it would not pack at all. We walked around in it, ran in it and just played in it. I took them out again right before dark to play in it.The next morning, we went back out in and our neighbors were out, so we walked to their house. Troy had fun riding down their little hill and Kaylee had fun on their swing.
When Brian got home, we went out again and tried to get them to slide in a pool float. That didn't work very well, so I pulled them in a laundry basket. They thought that was fun until Brian started pulling the basket and went too fast and dumped them both out. Kaylee wouldn't have anything to do with the basket or snow after that. She was done.This is the crash that made Troy and Kaylee not trust Brian anymore.The third morning before Brian went to work, we took the kids out one more time. For a little bit, Kaylee refused to come outside. We went to the top of our yard, and I went down the "hill" a couple of times, and Troy went down once.
and then we had to say goodbye to the snow.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...








No comments:
Post a Comment