Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

We had a great Mother's Day.  We went to church that morning and then met my mom and brother at Dale's Southern Grill for a great lunch. 



That night, we went to Brian's mom's house and grilled hamburgers for dinner. 




I am so thankful for my two little busy kids. They do not like to sit still for any amount of time, and getting a picture of both of them together is impossible, but I thank God daily for these blessings in my life!


Troy says he is a daddy's boy, but he is still very generous with his kisses to me and I am so grateful!

I gave each grandmother (and I made one for me) a LOVE plaque.  Troy's blue handprint and Kaylee's pink foot prints make it perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...